- Is it necessary to have a specific storage place for wood pellets? Wood pellets should be stored away from humidity and inside a suitable place or a metallic container; or even buried.
- What volume does one tonne of wood pellets have? A tonne of wood pellets is approximately 1.5 m3.
- What’s the equivalence between fuel and wood pellets? 1.000 litre fuel is equivalent to 2.1 tonnes of wood pellets.
- How has the price of the wood pellets changed? The price of the wood pellets has been very stable, as compared to the prices of the petroleum-based fuels (diesel and natural gas).
- How can we place an order? It is possible to place an order by calling our sales department +351 235 240 940.